Benjamin Shalva is writer, Rabbi, yoga instructor, meditation teacher & spiritual guide.
In his latest book, ambition addiction, he dives into how modern culture is designed to drive people to be addicted to ambition. In this episode he breaks down what healthy ambition looks like and how to find a deeper sense of balance while still achieving your desired level of success.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger & Connor asks...
- Could share a defining moment for you? (2:00)
- What is it about ambition that we're so addicted to right now? (5:39)
- What are some life factors that play into ambition? (7:49)
- What are some signs that ambition is becoming a problem in your life? (9:51)
- What are some steps to living healthy & productive ambition? (23:33)
- Rapid Fire Questions (33:36)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic