If you think about it, you are selling all the time. In this episode Paul Smith sits down with Roger to talk about how he uses storytelling in his sales leadership, and even parenting and how you can too.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger asks...
- Could share a defining moment for you? (1:12)
- You have any advice for people wanting to leave their job? (2:38)
- Could you share what being a good teller means? (5:00)
- Why is storytelling so important? (7:30)
- Is it more important to tell your own story or can you share others? (18:00)
- Rapid Fire Questions (34:00)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic