In this episode Roger talks with Taylor Hunt - an Ashtanga Yoga teacher's journey from addiction to health - physical, emotional, and spiritual. Taylor shares how he went from his lowest point to helping recovering addicts find a new path.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger asks...
- Could share a defining moment for you? (1:35)
- You're new book is "A Way from Darkness" could you share your story behind the book? (3:29)
- What was the first step you took to turn your life around? (8:11)
- When did Ashtanga Yoga become a part of your life? (9:27)
- How has your experience been teaching yoga in rehab clinics? (19:44)
- Rapid Fire Questions (27:58)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic