If you are in the Toronto area you can see Betty-Ann speak LIVE at ManTalks Toronto on Monday December 5, 2017. Tickets are still available.
Betty-Ann Heggie brought some amazing feminine energy to the show today. Connor and her explore a whole range of topics in this episode.
Betty-Ann is a member of Canada's Top 100 Most Powerful Women Hall of Fame and the mother of two daughters. Betty-Ann Heggie is all too familiar with the daily issues women encounter as they strive to live in two worlds, stepping from the demands of the home to those of the workplace. As a result, Betty-Ann now devotes her time as a speaker, author and mentor to helping women access the opposite energies present in each of them so they will not only survive, but thrive, thus unlocking the secret of their full potential.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Connor asks:
- What is defining moment in your life? (3:22)
- Where did you curiosity come from on gender dynamics (9:00)
- How important is your childhood environment and does that shape you? (16:00)
- What was some of the advice you gave women on how to succeed in a men dominated environment? (24:28)
- How do I show up for the women in my life? (38:00)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic