This week we’re talking to Jon Levy. He runs with the bulls in Pamplona, battles Kiefer Sutherland in Jenga, and crashes million-dollar weddings. How does he do it and why? The E.P.I.C. Model of Adventure, a breakthrough four-step process (Establish, Push Boundaries, Increase, Continue) for cultivating more adventure in your life, from picking the right team, to choosing the right mission, and taking the right risks—this interview is full of crazy stories from his own exploits to show you how it’s done.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger & Connor asks:
- What is defining moment in your life? (1:15)
- What are your influencer dinners? (3:35)
- What is it about "adventure" that gets you so excited? (7:58)
- How do you push boundaries with experiences? (15:36)
- How important is it to set boundaries in order to push them? (22:10)
- What does "increase" mean in your epic model? (27:55)
- What would you like your legacy to be? (41:43)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic