On today's episode we talk about how you can wake up, liberate yourself from illusory beliefs and stories (because we all have them) and live a life of authenticity.
We were so luck to get a chance to talk to Miguel Ruiz Jr. You probably know his father, who wrote the book The Four Agreements.
Miguel has taken the wisdom of his father and grandmother to build an incredible life, and much of his learnings are found in his latest book The Mastery of Self.
In today's episode we talk about what it was like living with the success of his father, how that effected him and how he came out living a life of true authenticity.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger & Connor asks:
- What is Miguel's defining moment as a man? (3:38)
- How important do you feel living without regrets is for living a long life? (9:03)
- What was it like growing up with your Father and seeing his career develop? (12:43)
- Did you feel pressure to fill the shoes of your Father? (17:03)
- Could you give us an overview of the book? (22:55)
- What do you think is the biggest block for people to live at their highest potential? (32:00)
- What's the legacy you want to leave? (44:34)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic