This is a huge episode! Its going on the "did we really just get to talk to him?" shelf.
If you have never heard of Mark Manson before then get ready.
For decades we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. But those days are over. “Fuck positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest; sometimes things are fucked up and we have to live with it.” For the past few years, Manson—via his wildly popular blog—has been working on correcting our delusional expectations for ourselves and for the world. He now brings his hard-fought wisdom to this groundbreaking book and we talk all about it (plus dig into Mark's life) on today's episode.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
The ManTalks Podcast
Some questions Connor & Roger asks:
- What is Mark’s defining moment as a man? (3:25)
- How has your shift in thinking show up in your own life? (5:50)
- What be some advice you would give to guys going through transitional phases in their life? (8:33)
- Could you give us a little overview of your book? (11:10)
- What is the #1 thing you'd like people to take away from reading your book? (13:03)
- Why did you start your blog? (14:57)
- What are some of the things growing up that helped to shape your voice? (18:35)
- What was the process like taking some ideas from your blog and putting them into a book? (26:00)
- What would you suggest to people on how to find fulfilment in their lives? (35:38)
- What is one thing you haven't shared with other podcasts about the book? (42:27)
- What's the legacy you want to leave? (47:13)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic